Give Money. . . Give Hope
Just a few dollars can save a life. In 2015, the Dispensary of Hope spent an average of $4.68 to complete each 30-day prescription. With your help, we can provide millions of dollars in medication this year – medication that goes directly to those in need. Making a donation will only take a few minutes of your time, and a few dollars, but it will make a life changing difference to another person.
Other ways to get involved.
- Add a link to your email signature or Facebook site.
- Join the Dispensary of Hope’s Facebook page.
- Tweet, blog or just speak to the need for prescription assistance in your community.
Read how your gift to the Dispensary of Hope provides hope for patients.
- Being self-employed and having a prior medical issue...this has been a life saver for me. I’m at the tail end of my treatment... and the Dispensary is going to save my life.
- My mother died of cancer of the esophagus...and now I’ve got a mass on my esophagus. Thanks to the Dispensary of Hope, I won’t go through what my mother went through. Thank you for being here, you’re a godsend.
- I’ve had asthma all my life, but I’m recently out of a job and have no insurance, and I couldn’t get any help whatsoever. It just seems like no one treats asthma as a major disease, but you have to breathe. Then a friend recommended the Dispensary, and they helped me get all my medications... thank you for doing this for me.